Saturday, January 2, 2016

I feel so pointless? - 1


Please help me. I’m just gonna come out and say this. I’m a 15, soon to be 16 year old girl. I’ve been spoon fed my whole life, and now my parents are saying that I should find a job. For 1, I always mess up, I’m very forgetful, and the thought of being with more experienced adults scares me! And number 2, my grades will probably stop me from ever finding a decent job…

I’m predicted all C’s in everything, and people have told me I won’t go anywhere because of those grades. And because of that, I’ve been going through stages where I feel like I’m too useless to contribute to the world and the world doesn’t need a failure like me. I mean, heck, in my mocks. I got 1A, 1B, 3Cs, 2Ds an E, and an F in Maths! An F! How am I supposed to take my health care course with an F in Maths?! I’ve been below average in Maths since I was little. I have a tutor, but everything I’m taught seems to be a blur, and nothing seems to sink in. You could ask me questions based on the lesson, and I’d have no freaking idea. I just… I don’t know what to do. My parents are taking away my laptop, phone, and iPad so I can revise… But with all this pressure, I’m not going to go anywhere. I spend my time when I get home from School; locked away in my room going on youtube and accepting my fate. Is there any point in me going on?

Read more: I feel so pointless? - 1