Saturday, January 16, 2016

IPad apple logo flashing and wont restore?


My iPad has been doing this for almost two months. The apple logo start screen is always flashing. I put it in recovery mode then plugged it into my laptop to restore it… It worked for a few days before it happened again. Now when I plug it in it says 'extracting software' but due to the fact that it flashes when it turns on… It wont let it 'prepare the ipad'. I seriously frustrates me. A message comes up saying '/the iPad could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (9)' Ive tried using other USB cables. Nothing is working and Im very frustrated. Please help
Added (1). Its been in recovery mode for a month because it doesnt do anything except flash on and off constantly

Read more: IPad apple logo flashing and wont restore?