Saturday, January 16, 2016

Okay, so I m having an issue remembering an old story that maybe someone has heard of?


A while back, I started playing mine craft and I was obsessed with apps. There was this app that I download on my iPad, that also had stories that people have written. I m trying to remember it, but I know the beginning was this.

The beginning talked about a guy who woke up in a fall and hit the universe of mine craft and had to figure out how to survive. It talked about dying and things like that. Then how this player named himself Steve and found other players.

I don t know, it was very fun to read back then and I m curious if anyone knows the app, or the name of the story. Thanks!

Read more: Okay, so I m having an issue remembering an old story that maybe someone has heard of?