Saturday, January 9, 2016

Restaurant Point of Sale Software?


Hi All

I have a restaurant which as three pc terminals (windows). Only one machine has the POS software which is from a local company, I would like a cloud based one that works on Windows (or Linux since I can reinstall the OS) and Apple IPad.

The big factor is pricing there is Revel which costs you a LOT of $$$ and obviously has everything you can think of, table service, billing, POS, KDS, etc, etc.

Can I please have recommendations for a decent software which has POS, Table Service and KDS that wont make you spend the price of a restaurant.

I know a fair bit on computer operating system so if I need to install Linux or similar it wont be an issue.

Thanks and look forward to your recommendations.

Read more: Restaurant Point of Sale Software?