Saturday, January 9, 2016

What does a dream about getting attacked by wild animals mean?


The dream starts off with me at a school trip and these gorillas, wolves and bears came running and bashed at the window. I escape the room through the 2nd door without my shoes or bag as the animals got into the room through the first door and killed some of my classmates. (I don't know who they were) As I ran I saw people with paintball guns shooting at them but it didn't have much affect. (There was a woman that I knew from when I went paint balling a while ago). Then I ended up running to a private school that I know, I tried to call my mum with this random guy's iPad but she said she was too busy at work to pick me up.

I kept running and ended up at my own school's car park where there were some people running and trying to take shelter in cars but other people were completely oblivious and calm. At this point I can no longer see the animals but I know they are still alive. I ended up deciding to hide in my school's music centre as we had a room which had no windows and two exits, one to the outside and one close to the exit of the building. I woke up terrified but was ultimately not caught.

Could someone please tell me what this dream means? I usually do not dream so it is very unusual that I had such a vivid dream. I can go into further detail but summarised it.

Read more: What does a dream about getting attacked by wild animals mean?