Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Technology teacher flyer ideas?


While I hunt for a, hopefully, permanent career in a technology related field, my mom suggested that I help people learn how to use computers, iPhones, iPads, tablets and other technology.

I live in a condo building, in Florida, that has a lot of elderly people living in it. There are bulletin boards in the area where the mailboxes for each condo are located and I want to put up flyers there advertising technology help.

I want to advertise that I can help with things like using Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher), checking email, using an internet browser and anything else that people might want to learn how to do/need help with.

The problem is that I do not know what to write on my flyers, like how to word everything.

I am looking for suggestions of what to write on my flyers (ex: learn to browse the internet) and I want to write everything in a way that someone who has no idea how to use a computer, iPad, iPhone, etc… Can understand what I wrote.

Any ideas?

Read more: Technology teacher flyer ideas?