Tuesday, January 26, 2016

What did I do wrong?!


So its my day off from work. So i decided to spend it by just sleeping and chilling on my bed surfing the internet on my ipad. 30percent of it was ipad the other 70percent sleeping. Then its dinner time with mom and step dad and half sister. As im eating my step dad goes on a rant saying i was being lazy and how i should do more chores. Saying how back then how he didnt have this he didnt do that and how im spoiled. Im thinking to myself "i didnt do anything to you; i didnt say anything to you, wtf did i do to piss u off". Like me and my half sister really didnt do anything we were doing our own things that day. It was sunday as well. So all in all what caused my step dad to go on a **** rant. It really pissed me off because i didnt talk to him or my mom that day until dinner. I really wanted to say something but I didnt want him to get even more mad. Cause I honestly felt that there should be no reason for him to be acting like that.

Read more: What did I do wrong?!