Monday, February 15, 2016

Isit possible to have ptsd months after leaving the army?


So pretty much i left last september, but this week ive had a dream every night about someone being killed or something bad happening ie i saw my friend at a train station with two knives through his face, diagonally, then i had to rescue my girlfriend from being run down by a car by someone purposley trying to run her over, and last night i was in the US marines being told to go eat and set up a sniper position to defend the checkpoint because we were under attack from russians, i believe. Im just getting weird *** dreams, im not scared at all, but im ex royal armoured corps i, british not american it really doesnt make sense to me.
Added (1). Im* and i didnt mean to write and i meant to put and,
Added (2). I didnt mean to write eat**** ******* ipad,
Added (3). I meant to write go east btw**
Added (4). But yeah daniel, anonymous, michael i understand where you lads are coming from, so is this a thing that effects your brain and needs treatment? Do my symptoms sound like ptsd or just a couple of bad dreams?

Read more: Isit possible to have ptsd months after leaving the army?