Monday, March 21, 2016

I want to buy/build a gaming pc?


Ok so I want to either buy or build probably build because that's cheaper. Ok so about 2 3 years ago I bought a 500 dollar laptop that can about only run mine craft… At 30 FPS and that turned out to be the worst mistake of my LIFE because I spent all that money for a laptop that is now breaking down and can't run any games. I also own a Xbox one and game on that… But I feel like moving away from console gaming and getting a PC and no I won't sell my xbox one because I play with my friends on it. So not sure what to do I have about 250 dollars currently and I don't have a job. So I'm really in a pickle I want to be able to play games that are coming out and run them smooth 60 FPS but not sure how much that will be. I also own a iPad mini 1st gen and was thinking about getting a iPad Air but I feel like that would be another big mistake. I'm sorry this question is so jumbled up I just want to be able to game on a nice desktop but I've made some bad mistakes and I need a smart person to please tell me what to do! Thanks in advance. Jon.

Read more: I want to buy/build a gaming pc?