Monday, March 21, 2016

Two personal bags at airport allowed?


Hi I will be doing some traveling soon. I was curious on whether my situation would be allowed or not.
I plan to have one small duffle bag for most of my luggage: ie: clothes/a pair of shoes. This would go into the overhead compartment.
I have a small backpack that I would like to keep stuff like: notebooks/ipad/extra scarf/travel documents/wallet that is small enough to give me enough space to store underneath. But the problem is I would also like to take my laptop with me. My laptop has its own slim laptop bag that unfortunately does not fit into my backpack.

So. Im curious if i would be okay with going in carrying my duffle, my backpack and a laptop bag without having to face extra charges. I dont want to put my laptop in the duffle since I dont know how obnoxiously other people with harder luggage bags might shove and possibly damage my laptop.

Just in case it makes a difference, I will be going to Canada with Delta.

Read more: Two personal bags at airport allowed?