Thursday, May 19, 2016

I think i have anger issues and idk what to do?


(Im a 16 yr old lad)

Basically for most io the time i am awake it feels like theres a fiery sensation in my stomach, which goes away for like a second when i take a deep breath.
Almost everything makes me rage, but its in short butsts which is strange:
Eg. If my ipad takes more than a few seconds to load ill kind of have a spasm and say '***** sake!" In a kind of whisper like thing.
Another thing is when i get a message from someone, my automatic response is 'what the **** do you wnat' ( i dint actually send that tho haha)
Even when nothing has happened i still have that feeling in my stomach.
I must stae ive never ounched anyone or been in a fight tho, i want to prevent that so thats why im here. What should i do?

Read more: I think i have anger issues and idk what to do?