Tuesday, March 7, 2017

English proffesionals review my announcement!

I have to announce at work something about cell phones if someone can review my announcements and make corrections I will appreciate it. Thank you!

Attention everyone!

As of today March 7, 2017 this rule will have to be followed by everyone empowered at -------.
No electronic devices ( cell phones, iPad, iPod, Laptop, and etc.) allowed in work zone.
Your family is more than welcomed to call the work phone in case of an emergency.
The consequences of using your electric device during working period will be by taking $1 off from your working hours for the whole shift for the next month. Example: If the employee is working seven hours a day thats $7. If the employee is working 5 shifts a week thats $35. For the whole month thats $140 that will be taken from your paycheck.

Read more: English proffesionals review my announcement!