Sunday, March 19, 2017

Real Apple charger won't charge iPad after using fake one?

I had a real iPad charger which worked fine but then I got a new (or used, but new to me) phone which vame with a fake charge wire, I used the fake wire to charge my iPad and phone since I only had one adapter and th e genuine wire only charged the iPad, not the phone. But now that I ve found out warnings and cautions I should take with using a fake charger, i decided to go back to using the rea Apple one, but for some reason when I plugged it in, it started charging, then said not charging then I got a notice in my screen saying This accessory may not be supported. Is this anything to do with the fake charger or is there a different problem? Please help me, I need my iPad for school tomorrow and it won't charge now.

Read more: Real Apple charger won't charge iPad after using fake one?