Sunday, March 19, 2017

Iphone 4 will not charge battery. I believe Apple is doing this on purpose?

Iphone 4 will not charge battery. I believe Apple is doing this on purpose?
Added (1). I had two iphone 4 for my parents, phone A and phone B.

iphone A stopped charging when plugged into wall outlet. Dad said he will use phone A, and mom can use working phone B.

Just to keep same look and feel, I restored B's backup onto A, and A's backup onto B.

Now, phone B does not charge when plugged into a wall.

When I called the phone company and explained, I asked, "how is this possible that the working phone B, stopped charging when plugged into a wall once I imported A's backup"
Added (2). Continued from 1st update:

Interesting enough, the person at phone company said, "soon iPhone 4 will stop working".

I asked what she meant, and she replied that newer apps will require newer phones.

I have a hunch Apple is purposely making it's iphones expire to force people to buy new phone.

What do you think?

Read more: Iphone 4 will not charge battery. I believe Apple is doing this on purpose?