Tuesday, June 13, 2017

My dad saw me masturbating:|?

I left my door open and honestly even if it was closed he'd barge in anyways. I'm a 13year old girl. I wish I was at least caught by my mom or sister.
I was half covered under blankets but my arm was obviously moving and it's obvious to see my hand was in my pants. When he walked in I couldn't stop. He smiled when he saw me and walked in my room and like petted my head and asked "What are you doing sweetie?" and asked what I was looking at on my iPad and looked and I'm being honest I was just looking at Instagram. Like your a man that's creepy as hell to stay in my room and watch.
So afterwards I was so freaking embarrassed. Now I can't talk to him. I told my sister and she was really nice about it and we blocked him out. I don't want my dad to think I'm nasty

Read more: My dad saw me masturbating:|?