Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I broke my Apple Watch's screen and dad says I can't just go to an Apple store and repair it. What do I do?

SOMEBODY accidentally dropped my watch while it was charging and the entire screen in broken, even the insides are kind of showing. I thought we'd just go to an Apple store and repair it, like we did when my sister's iPad screen broke, but dad says I have to make an appointment first and go to another country (since there are no official Apple stores where I live). What do I do? And if I do need to make an appointment, could you provide the link? (I found nothing on Apple's support website.) Could you provide details? And which countries are fit to solve my problem? Thanks.

Read more: I broke my Apple Watch's screen and dad says I can't just go to an Apple store and repair it. What do I do?