Sunday, July 30, 2017

I woke up screaming and terrified from little noise?

Last night I was in my bedroom alone and I had locked the door(which I usually don't) I was using my iPad late listening to songs and stuff and slept with only my night lamp turned on, not without knowing when.
Next thing I know is that I wake up at 5:55 am screaming to a extremely loud noise which I immediately thought was a bomb going off somewhere near and immediately turn my head towards the wall were I have some decor on and see my medium sized canvas on which I have written a quote falling. But the things is that a falling canvas (WHICH WAS STILL IN THE AIR WHEN I LOOKED) can't produce such loud noise. Did that noise thing really happen or was it me?

Read more: I woke up screaming and terrified from little noise?