Tuesday, September 5, 2017

How do I stop being insecure about stupid stuff?

so i'm a freshman this year and my ex-friend from kindergarten to 6th grade, I can't help being jealous of all that he has, 2 gaming pc;s he built, tons of laptops and pc's, consoles, tv, surround sound syetem, 3ds, psp, ipad, iphone,expensive headhpones and not being spoiled at the same time, like my parents don't get me much that has to do with electronics and stuff AND WERE RICHER THAT HIM I only have like a pc and phone and ds and cheap tablet and laptop, ugh his parents also paid for his subscriptions back in 2011 for games like roblox, toontown, and I had to pay for my own with the little money I had, ugh its all not fair
Added (1). and he was a famous former on roblox, in 2012, Iwasnt even famous

Read more: How do I stop being insecure about stupid stuff?