Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Weird sleep pattern, not sure what it's caused by

So, last night I was on my ipad, as usual, and at around 11 PM I lose memory, which I typically assume means that I just fell asleep at that time. However, last night my roommate came into my room at about 2:30 AM and said that I was awake, on my ipad, just blinking while a video played, I assume due to youtube's autoplay. They said it took me a full fen seconds to notice them. I have zero recollection of this, and I don't know if this is the first time either, it might just be the first time someone caught me. Earlier in the year I was on my computer at about 2:00 AM, and wokeup at 5:00, but I had absolutely no recollection of waking up or falling asleep, the only reason I realized three hours had passed in what seemed like literally no time was because I had been playing a game with a friend, and he told me I had kinda just been sitting there for hours. My position hadn't moved in my chair at all, either.

Read more: Weird sleep pattern, not sure what it's caused by