Friday, December 22, 2017

How do I convince my parents to get me a phone?

Hi! I'm in high school and I'm a really good student/child. I do my chores (my parent's don't give me allowance) and I get good grades. I'm really responsible too because I have four younger siblings (I'm the oldest) and I always have to babysit or watch them.

I currently have a GPA of 4.1 and since seventh grade, my GPA's have always been 3.9 or higher. I'm in lots of extra-school stuff (student council, volleyball, basketball, band, cheerleading, etc.) and I'm always busy and my dad always has to pick me up!

I think that I'm a decent student compared to the others in my grade (smoking, drinking, sex, etc.) and I really want/need a phone! I have a laptop and an IPad that's like four years old, LOL. Anyways, I really want a phone to call/message and stuff.

Also, my friends always want to hang out or text me, but I only have Instagram and Snapchat, and usually the group chats are on text, so they have to bother using SC or IG just to include me (which is really nice!)

I've been trying to convince my parents for over two years to get me a phone:((
I simply just want an IPhone 6, at least.

Sorry for my literal life story, but any tips on how to convince my parents to get me a phone? Thanks for reading.
Added (1). Oops, spelled a few things wrong in there, but whatever, I guess! :))
Added (2). I don't have a job because I can't drive yet @Star_of_Darkness and there's really no places near (walking distance) for me to work at.

Read more: https://ipadget.com/talk/how-do-i-convince-my-parents-to-get-me-a-phone.html