Friday, December 22, 2017

I need someone to help me so i can get it off my chest and just tell me don't do it?

so i found this girls account on instagram who is from my video editing class and i followed her and her account at the time was open where people can just hit follow and follow her but then she changed it to private and i know this cause i used my second account on my ipad to look up her name in the search bar and saw her account was now private and i use to unfollow then follow them again to see if they would really accept it so can someone tell me not to do so i can stop thinking about it cause at the same time i want to do it but not really and she knows who i'm but i think there's no need in unfollowing and then following her again just to see if she would accpet it when she knows me from class and knows my name and who i'm i think its a waste of time

Read more: https://ipadget.com/talk/i-need-someone-to-help-me-so-i-can-get-it-off-my-chest.html