Tuesday, December 26, 2017

IPad Pro or iPad Air?

I'd like to purchase only one of the iPads, either the Pro or the Air. I see many differences from prices, sizes and memory the apple website, but I'd like a perspective from a person. But first, I'm a student. With an iPad, I'd want to be able to take it to places with me; in the car, coffee shop, library, school etc to do any extra work. I'd use it professionally; as a calendar, schedule, notes, and some of my online banking. On my spare time with the iPad I would probably watch Netflix or Youtube, or do some online shopping with it as well. No games. I have a laptop but it's a bit too big to fit into my bag, and I have to carry my mouse and charger with it everywhere so I want something light and convienent. Which would be better for a person like me? An iPad Pro, or iPad Air.

Read more: https://ipadget.com/talk/ipad-pro-or-ipad-air.html