Wednesday, July 4, 2018

How did my brother get like this. Is my mother weak at parenting?

He's fifteen and constantly being disrespectful, making a mess around the house and not cleaning up after himself, always on his iPad, not listening to parents.
I was watching something with earphones on and over heard some kind of arguing goinng on.
He was going on another one of his non stop barkings. Like it just sounds like a dog barking. "MOM WHERE IS MY FOOD. WHY DIDN't YOU MAKE ME ANY FOOD. EHDIWJEHWJDHDWIWISIDIDjxjsjsxhxusiJ". She didn't say anything but then When really she prepared lunch hours ago and he never comes downstairs on time when they call him. I hear him barking back at my mother basically everyday. With me he's just consantly insulting me. Is this normal fifteen year old boy behaviour.
Added (1). My mother screams at him everyday and the punishment she always resorts to is confiscating his iPad. But nothing changes WHEreas my dad is the kind of easygoing person that's that doesn't care, floating around in the background either drinking or sleeping

Read more: How did my brother get like this. Is my mother weak at parenting?