Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Ipad home button broken? Professionals please?

A long time ago I got my ipad repaired because it wouldn't charge when plugged in, something was broken inside of the ipad and I took it to a local electronic "repair" place. They had to replace the screen in the process. They took a long time to fix it and they did except for the fact that there's 3 new problems. The microphone doesn't work anymore unless you use headphones/earbuds, the ipad home button is completely loose, and some places on the screen don't work. Before the home button would still work when I pressed down on it, but occasionally it would wiggle of it place and I had to try to make it to how it was before or else It wouldn't work. A couple days ago I dropped my iPad accidentally, and it knocked the home button out of its place and when I pushed it back in, it was out of place again and now I can't use the home button. (Sorry if I poorly explained this, I don't know how else to.) I managed to get into settings and turn on assistive touch so now I can use touchscreen home button. I'm probably able to wiggle it back into place but I don't understand how… As for what it looks like since I was unable to use a picture here, it looks lodged in and you can see the some of the inside of the ipad. The button is extremely wiggly and loose.

Read more: Ipad home button broken? Professionals please?