Thursday, August 2, 2018

Cheaper to get fios TV and internet at the same time or separate?

I'm moving into a 1 bedroom apartment. PSE&G help me set up an internet/wifi install next week. I'm a Xbox one gamer and I also use my iPad a lot when relaxing at home. My current home we have 100/100 for us 3 but I'm sure I use most of that due to the online gaming (which I have some days I don't play and others I'll be on for 3-4 hours or even 6-8 hours). I'm just wondering if the 100/100 is worth it to still give me the same speed and connection? Also should I cancel this install and contact fios when I'm ready for both TV and internet so it can be cheaper? Not sure if it makes a difference of not if they are installed at different times

Read more: https://ipadget.com/talk/cheaper-to-get-fios-tv-and-internet-at-the-same-time-or.html