Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Is it possible for me to be rich one day?

I'm a frugal person, and my goal in life is to be wealthy in a way. I have some money saving up as a young person (i'm in my mid twenty). I dont like to buy new things all the time. Actually, I'm one of the cheapest people..IN a way, I'm glad I'm cheap because I have money to do things that my friends can't afford. I dont like to spend on expensive little things like ipad, phones, and such.My phone doesn't even have internet.
My goal is to become a nurse practitioner one day. I guess I just want some kind of security job.Do you think it's possible for me to become a millionaire one day? lol I know it's weird to ask.but nurse practitioners income is okay..I'm not sure if my nurse income combine with my cheap personality will turn me into a millionaire. I'm looking into some investment while I'm applying to nursing schools. What do you think? Do I sound like a potential millionaire.hahha.
Added (1). What kind of investment?
>>> Is it possible for me to be rich one day?