Monday, January 7, 2013

Help Did my doctor break. Help?

Ok so this is kinda akward but it is what it is

Ok so when I was like 9 or 10 I think I'm 14 now
Anyways I used to have chronic UTIs I still do
So the doctors where concerned so they had me do this procedure
When the stick a tube inside me and fill up my Blatter and I pee it out on a table.
So I didn't even know what a hymen was until I was 12 so I was just literally sitting here and just thought about it? Now it has me wondering when they stuck it in me I felt a sharp pain, then the second time they stuck it in it didn't hurt so did they break my hymen?
But like last week I tried sticking in a tampon it hurt but I think I was sticking it in the wrong hole, because I felt like I was pushing it into my butt instead of inside lol tmi I know but I'm human anyways I'm gonna try again with a tampon this time with a mirror so maybe it hurt because I stuck it in the wrong place, so reason why I said this was because it had me think maybe my hymen isn't broke :(
I was disappointed because I really don't want sex to hurt, I mean when I'm ready, and that will be a Long Time from now. But yea so please serious answers, this is not a troll, but if you wanna be a jerk and be rude it won't hurt my feelings trust me ok thanks in advance oh and sorry if there's typo I was typing fast on my ipad and don't feel like editing but I'm sure you can understand .
Added (1). To JOAN.It was my first time I had no experience lol
>>> Help Did my doctor break. Help?