Saturday, February 23, 2013

Homemade Rabbit Toys?

I have a 4 month old Lionhead rabbit. All he wants to do is chew! He has unlimited access to alfalfa hay to file down his teeth. He also has a wicker basket, a wooden box, a little hanging cabbob thing, a wooden ball, a wooden rolly thing, a little key thing made of wood, a bell, a little twig stick thing, a woven carrot thing, and a few other toys so he has a lot to play with and chew. But it seems like he would rather chew everything else that he shouldn't chew. He has chewed my posters, my homework, my blanket, my sheets, my pillow cases, my book bag, zippers on everything, several pairs of my jeans, several of my shirts, several towels, my cat's collar (while it was on her neck), my dresser, the extension cord to my fish tanks, 3 iPad chargers, my cat's bed, my dog's bed, several dog toys, the bags to almost every bag if food I have for my animals, my carpet, corners of the walls, my brush, several pairs of my socks, his food bowl, my notebooks and textbooks and so much more. He even chewed the whole underneath of my bed and we ended up having to take the bed frame off so he couldn't get under there and he has completely stripped the carpet up in my closet (when my grandmother realizes that she's gonna freak x.x). Are the any things in the house that I can gve to him to chew since he pretty much has zero interest in toys? I was thinking maybe old notebooks, old school papers, newspapers, poster boards, paper towel rolls and toilet paper tubes, paper towels, sticks, branches things lie that or will some of these things make him sick? Any ideas?
>>> Homemade Rabbit Toys?