Saturday, February 23, 2013

Which has better resale value? The Ipad 2 or Ipad Mini?

Hello guys, I currently have a ipad 2 32gb wifi model, and im wanting to get a ipad mini so i can have something that easier to take with me to my basketball games and stuff like that. And i just recently heard that the ipad mini 2 will be coming out possibly in March? So i was wondering if i should go ahead and sell my ipad 2 and get a ipad mini, or just wait till the ipad mini 2 comes out then sell my ipad 2? So what i really want to know is which should i do to get more money towards a ipad mini 2? Go ahead and sell my ipad 2 to get a ipad mini to sell later to get more money towards a ipad mini 2 or keep my ipad 2 until the ipad mini 2 comes out? Which will have a better resale value? All answers will be appreciated Thanks!
>>> Which has better resale value? The Ipad 2 or Ipad Mini?