Wednesday, February 27, 2013

IPAD1 stops buffering youtube vids?

Hi,
I know i'm a little behind the times and there's much newer ipads out now, but I recently bought the original one as my first tablet.

However, when i'm watching a youtube video, the video stops loading/buffering about a third of the way through and just stops so that I can never watch the full video.

I'm on the verge of selling it on Ebay now. I've seen this problem mentioned quite a lot since googling my problem.

It happens whether i use the youtube app, or youtube site in safari.
I also downloaded another youtube app called 'watch later', and the problem remains.

Any other steps anyone can advise before I get rid of it and get a samsung pr something?

thanks
Added (1). Internet connection is very fast.No such problems with my laptop or my desktop or my samsung phones
>>> IPAD1 stops buffering youtube vids?