Tuesday, May 28, 2013

IPad problem concerning keyboards and lock screen pass codes?

I let my friend play with my iPad for a while before receiving it with a new keyboard. I know what he did, he did something with my keyboards in my Settings>Keyboard. He deleted the English keyboard and added a Greek keyboard without my knowing. Neither did he know that I had a one word passcode to enter into my iPad. The letter m. There is no letter m in greek. I'm currently locked out of my iPad, with no way of entering in without resenting it. Please tell me theres a way to get in without resetting the iPad. I have class notes, pictures, a story written by myself, and other important data I do not wish to lose, unfortunately, most of what I have is not saved on iCloud or any online source. Please help.

См. статью: IPad problem concerning keyboards and lock screen pass codes?