Thursday, July 25, 2013

Anyone heard of Amerisourcebergen company?

I guess I'm "employed by this Amerisourcebergen company. I just received a check from them today to handle assignments. The check was in the amount of 2, 150. Has anyone heard of them? Is the check real or fake? It came today by express mail. Here's the email I got…

Instructions:

AS soon as you receive the package and payment, Take it to your bank and have it deposited into your account. Funds will be available in your account under 24hrs if not instantly.As soon as you have the funds later, proceed with the followings:

1. Deduct $375 for your first week payment and Keep the remaining funds in your account for further assignments.

2. Take cash to any Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Kmart, Meijer store in your location and buy two MoneyPak cards

Walmart will deduct $9.9 which is the MoneyPak card purchase fee for the two cards.of the MoneyPak card. Scratch the MoneyPak cards and email me the two codes. Also a Scanned copy or photo shot of the receipts for my records.

3. I need you to get me a quote on 1 laptop (250gb HDD and 4Gb ram) and any good printer and scanner. If you have any these items let me know.

4. I need a quote for toys we can purchase for 15 kids. 7 boys and 8 girls ages between 8-10. Educational toys preferably, 1 toy per child.No price range.

5. I also need an idea of gifts we can purchase for 10 teachers (7 female and 3 male) in an orphanage.

Please note that this assignment must be treated with accuracy and efficiency.

I will let you know what will needed to be done afterwards as soon as possible.
After this you will be meeting board of directors for formal introduction and also you will be receiving your work tools such as Ipad, phone, ledger books, rules and regulations of the company.

I look forward to reading from you.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME INFO ON THIS CHECK AND COMPANY.IM NOT TRYING TO BE SCAMMED OR CAUGHT UP IN ANYTHING. THANKS.

См. статью: Anyone heard of Amerisourcebergen company?