Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ghost in my bedroom?

For all I know my house wasn't haunted, until a while ago when I took a picture on my iPad (iPads don't have flashes so this is impossible) I saw a massive blue circle in the corner of my photo which freaked me out because while I was taking the picture my room temperature suddenly dropped, my whole body was ice cold.It was weird, also tonight I was just sat on my floor texting and I suddenly felt a really cold breeze going past and this kept happening for at least 10 minutes, it wasn't sudden it just kept coming and going, I made sure my window was closed and it was and it's warm outside, my mum works with a spiritualist and she was saying that my aunty who past away always watches me when I'm doing my make up ect in the mirror, and this is where most experiences happen so I'm hoping it is her, my house isn't that old… Does this sound like a spirt to you or?

См. статью: Ghost in my bedroom?