Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I NEED a BACKPACK for HIGHSCHOOL?

I need a good backpack for high school.the school i am going to requires me to bring a laptop and other electronics.i need a bag which isnt too small but not too bulky.it should be able to hold
-a 13 inch macbook pro
-a ipad 3rd gen
-laptop charger
-ipad chrager
-headphones ( in ear)
-external hardrive
-2-3 binders
- 2-4 not books
- some folders
- a textbook
-pencil case
-water bottle
- lunch
-and possibly some additinal storage for extra stuff
SO YEAH I AM TAKING A LOT OF STUFF. SOME TIMES I MIGHT LEAVE THE BINDER/BOOKS I DONT NEED IN MY LOCKER. BUT PLEASE HELP ME OUT AND GIVE me some good quality bags that will last me 2-3 years.they should not rip and should be able to hold all that.they should also look nice and not a a lot bulky.so yeah.reply back with a link or name.max price is 80 dollars

См. статью: I NEED a BACKPACK for HIGHSCHOOL?