Saturday, February 1, 2014

My ipad mini charging problems?

Well I had the orginal charger and it stopped working so I bought a new one… my ipad works now with the new one until one day I accidentally drop the charger. now it doesn't work I think it could b the ipad to since I dropped it but didn't crack it or anything. :{ now my ipad is at 18% and I cant go on it… for I wont waste the time I have on it. I rebooted it. I checked with the pc and it doesn't even say "not charging" its like 50/50 ipad or charger I don't wanna keep buying chargers and that ipad IS MY LIFE I bought it with my own money I am panicking I havnt been on it for weeks and also last time it was 25% then the day after it was 18% ;O I did turn it off what is happening HEELP D;

Читать далее: My ipad mini charging problems?