Saturday, February 1, 2014

What is a good comp science area to get into while I work full time?

I am a 39 year old teacher. I have started getting my A+ certification because everything I have read says that is a good place to start. I know that it basically is only good for a Best Buy, Geek Squad, etc. job. I want to learn how to repair computers, kindles, Ipads, etc. I am also fairly decent at Google, basic internet troubleshooting, etc… I want a job that I can start getting the education now and possibly work as an independent contractor until I retire from teaching in about 15 years. All of my college courses were in the area of education and will not transfer. Not to mention I graduated in 1998 so anything I learned in college about computers in obsolete.

Any suggestions on where to start, best online schools, etc?

Читать далее: What is a good comp science area to get into while I work full time?