Friday, February 28, 2014

Why can't I get to this website on my PC, but I can on my iPad? How can I get around this?

There is a website I am trying to go to, that is perfectly safe and legit, but no matter what browser I use, I can't access it.
However, when I use my iPhone or iPad, it works fine. But because of the nature of the site I would like to be able to access it on a PC.

Here is the error message on Chrome - blocking out website just for privacy, but it isn't anything sketchy:

"SSL Error
Cannot connect to the real [WEBSITE HERE]

Something is currently interfering with your secure connection to [WEBSITE HERE]

Try to reload this page in a few minutes or after switching to a new network. If you have recently connected to a new Wi-Fi network, finish logging in before reloading.

If you were to visit [WEBSITE HERE] right now, you might share private information with an attacker. To protect your privacy, Chrome will not load the page until it can establish a secure connection to the real [WEBSITE HERE]."

On Internet Explorer, it just says the page doesn't exist. Obviously it does.

So is there a way to disable this sort of warning thing or whatever when I want to go on this website and then turn it back on for the times I need that safety? Thanks:)

Читать далее: Why can't I get to this website on my PC, but I can on my iPad? How can I get around this?