Saturday, April 12, 2014

Ipad storage full even though I've deleted everything?

my ipad storage says its full, with 0 bytes left even though i've deleted all my apps, all my pictures, all my messages, etc. I have like two apps for school, and that's it.
It's really inconvenient. I don't have any music, movies or anything. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with an ipad that only lets me run two apps, and doesn't let me take pictures, and is constantly preventing usage because of no storage.
I don't know how to clear up the usage, because I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S TAKING IT UP. It's so confusing and frustrating. I've tried clearing the usage through the settings. My iCloud backup is on. What do i do?

How do i clear up my storage?!

Read more: Ipad storage full even though I've deleted everything?