Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Does this prom dress suit me? Pictures included?

Hello, I'm 16 from the uk. I have my prom coming up soon, I want to know if the prom dress I've ordered suits me and is suitable for prom. I've attached pictures.
I'm not sure if I should keep this one or get another, I've never worn anything like this before so I could really do with some help.
Do you like the dress? Or do you think it's to showy?
I'm probably going to try to lose weight aswell because I don't like how fat I look. Will that make it suit me more?

P.s I'm aware that I would need to select a less visible bra, but that was all I had at the moment.
Also sorry it's taken on an ipad that was the closest thing to me hahaha:)
Does this prom dress suit me Pictures included - 1
Added (1). So you can see a close up of the beading: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2014-New-Arrival-Sexy-White-Chiffon-Prom-Dresses-Beaded-Appliques-Lace-Halter-Side-Slit-Spring-Evening/613731_1836620309.html
Added (2). http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/2014-New-Arrival-Sexy-White-Chiffon-Prom-Dresses-Beaded-Appliques-Lace-Halter-Side-Slit-Spring-Evening/1836620309.html

Read more: Does this prom dress suit me? Pictures included?