Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Workout routine ideas to get toned & loose weight?

I need to loose at least 10 KGS by december at least. It is urgent as I am really self conscious with my body to the point I will not wear tight clothes.

I used to be lean but toned (sort off like Miranda kerr's lean toned frame).

I have just brought a few dance workout dvds, boxing bag with gloves & a treadmill. I am also changing my diet so I eat healthier! I don't mind going for walks either (Outside). I am going to also invest in an ipad as music gets me motivated haha.

Any suggestions on workout routines too loose weight but also tone slightly? I don't mind if I need to buy certain weights to add to a routine. You're suggestions would be much appreciated:)

Read more: Workout routine ideas to get toned & loose weight?