Friday, July 24, 2015

Is it good to use Synthesia to learn piano?


I really want to learn how to play the piano, which is my goal to be professional pianist if possible someday.
i use Synthesia on my parents iPad mini to play. Is it good start to learn to play the piano with synthesia?
I don't have any piano, and i can't afford one and also a piano tutor. I'm just a student and I'm too young to
make money. My parents doesn't want to buy one and also we are looking for a bigger place to live in so wouldn't mind asking them. But i believe learning the piano sooner will be the best.
i do have a grand piano in my home in the philippines but i don't think I'm going back there for a long time because of school but i do plan to use it when i learn how to?

sorry for my bad english still learning

any advice
Added (1). dd

Read more: Is it good to use Synthesia to learn piano?