Monday, October 5, 2015

My toddler is autistic?


My son is 3 year old but he is not speak like 3 year old he can speak some word like milk cup water plau dou ipad cartoon hot and some setances like come here, lets go,give me, and he can repaet my words when he was 2 year old i start noticed him and i told my friends and relatives but they said oh he is boy and boy is always late in talking aand my mother in law said he is like his dad his dad was also late in talking so i thought its okey now my boy is 3 year old and her sister is 19 month old his sister can use word better then him his pediatric recommended me go the regional center.last week he give iq test doctor told me her iq level is ok with her age but not verbal he have language delay but they give me one more appionment for checking his behavior he is autistic or not i am worried because he is perfect eye contect he is smiling when he is happy or sombody smiling he playing with other kid with no problem but sometime he fight with is sister that i think normal with siblings he throw tantrum sometime but i think its normal in his age he play with toy no lining up toys but he is hyper he like jumping an he like to play with his sister he watch cartoon in ipad he see a different video he has no problem with loud noice like vacume or music he hug me and kiss me sometime he shy with strangers but after some time he is ok but i worried because of his language delay and he is hyper and active so my questions is this can he autistic

Read more: My toddler is autistic?